Bradley 52" Stand-On Compact Mower Briggs Commercial Turf$4,899.99
Get a commercial quality machine for half the price of the competition. Why pay $8,000 or $11,000 for a mower?
- 27HP Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Engine with Cyclonic Air Filter
- Hydro-Gear ZT3400 Dual Hydrostatic Drives
- 52" Deck Width - 3 blades
- 7 gauge heavy-duty fabricated floating steel deck
- Flip-up Standing Platform easily converts to a walk-behind
- 1 1/2" - 4 1/4" Adjustable cutting height from the operator position
- 23" Rear Tires
- 13" Front Tires
- Comfortable Zero-Turn controls
- 5-gallon fuel tank
- Industry-standard tires, belts, bearings, and electronic components
- Not CARB Compliant/Not for sale in California
- full parts support, dealer, and fleet options available at bradleymowers dot com
Shipping charge is only within the Contiguous US (lower 48 states) only to a commercial address with the business name that must have a dock or forklift for unloading, otherwise, we will ship to a freight terminal of our choosing.
$300 for most of the US
$500 for AZ, CA, ID, NV, UT, WA
Contact us for residential delivery - there will be an additional charge.
Contact us for AK, HI, PR, US Territories, or international locations for charges.
Commercial address needs to be specified when checking out. If a residential address is supplied, the item will only deliver to a freight terminal. Freight companies require a company name when delivering to a commercial address. Any incorrect information supplied may cause the item to be returned - freight costs will be deducted from any item returned to our warehouse. Incorrect information may delay your item or cause the freight company to charge you additional to receive your item.
Local pickup available is available at no shipping charge.
Local pickup WITH assembly is $100 extra.
first name -October 20, 2019
purchased directly from the factory, picked up at my fed ex distributor. took <35 minutes to have it running and on my trailer. asked and received a free hour meter. have had zero issues with this mower, runs like a champ- 27hp excellent fuel economy. moves quickly, handles hills like a champ. comfortable platform, controls at a reasonable height for my 6'1" frame. small negatives are gas gauge and fill is behind the cushion, dead man switch on the wrong side. this mower is not cheap, it is inexpensive compared to major brands, it cuts grass well at an outstanding price point using all the same major components the other use. if you want more than that, that is on you!