Bradley Even-Cut 24" Self-Propelled Commercial Push Mower$799.99
Get even with your lawn with this heavy-duty self-propelled lawn mower.
When you're looking for a new self-propelled mower, the Bradley even-cut 24-inch option is a wise choice. This mower features a transmission that pushes the drive wheels, so you can push the lawn mower with ease.
Whether you are a lawn care provider or are looking for a new lawnmower to use on your own lawn, this is an excellent and easy-to-use option.
Benefits of Self-Propelled Lawn Mowers
Self-propelled lawn mowers are convenient. They push through tall or weed-filled lawns with ease. If you have to go uphill, you will not have to give the mower an extra push. These mowers offer a ground speed of right at about 3 MPH.
You can use the optional mulching kit to have your mower mulch the grass clippings.
Uses of Self-Propelled Commercial Push Mowers
Commercial push mowers can be used on the lawns of office parks and small businesses, as well as on grassy medians along busy roads.
These mowers are also ideal for residential lawns that present a more challenging terrain! Even if your lawn is large and hilly, you will find it easy to mow with the Bradley even-cut self-propelled commercial push mower. This is also a great mower for larger, more estate-like properties.
Shop with Bradley Mowers today for the best in self-propelled mowers for commercial or residential use.
What to Look for in a Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
- The engine: In most cases, the more powerful the engine, the better you'll be able to cut through thick grass and complete complex tasks quickly. With this in mind, look for a motor with at least 140 ccs displacement. This ensures that even when the grass is wet or overgrown, the mower will not struggle to cut it.
- The deck's dimensions: You want a large enough terrace to handle your yard quickly, so you don't have to waste your time pushing it around. If you have a large yard with many obstacles, consider getting a large front wheel self-propelled lawn mower with a small turning radius (like trees). This will assist you in quickly navigating trees and other objects, allowing you to work more efficiently.
- The blade’s teeth: The number of teeth on the blade determines how finely it cuts, affecting how healthy your grass remains after each mow. There are 16 teeth on a standard edge, but some options have fewer or more teeth. More teeth imply smaller clippings and better overall cutting performance whereas fewer teeth mean more extensive clippings and poorer cutting results.
What's the Difference Between a Self-Propelled Lawn Mower and a Push Mower?
A push mower and a self-propelled one are vastly different in terms of size and capabilities. A push mower must be pushed across your lawn whereas a self-propelled lawn mower has a drive system that moves forward on its own, allowing you to steer and to control the speed. In addition, push mowers are less expensive than self-propelled models, so they may be a good fit for someone on a budget. Self-propelled walk-behind lawn mowers have larger engines and are better suited to more extensive lawns or challenging terrain.
How Do You Maintain a Self-Propelled Mower?
Here are a few tips for keeping your lawn mower well-maintained:
● Clean the mower after each use.
● Remove the air filter, clean it, and reinstall it after drying.
● Before storing the mower for an extended period, change the oil at least once a month during peak usage periods.
● Sharpen and balance the blade every three months to ensure a smooth cut and even grass dispersal.
- Briggs & Stratton 8.50 Gross Torque (190cc) Recoil Start Engine
- 24" Cutting Width
- Self-Propelled Drive System
- Protects Engine from Blade Impacts
- Heavy-Duty Steel Deck
- 16" Rear High Wheels
- 2"-4" Adjustable Cutting Height
- Swivel Wheel System
- Optional Mulching Kit
- 130 LBS
Jeff T Burton -March 11, 2018
WILSON G Cazes -February 17, 2019
Leroy Ellwood II -February 16, 2023
Mike Buffington -February 18, 2023
Mike K. -September 06, 2023
Mike K -December 27, 2023
Tim Chavers -December 27, 2023
It arrived in good condition palleted