Bradley 48" Stand-On Compact Mower Briggs Vanguard HVH$5,299.00
Get a commercial quality machine for half the price of the competition. Why pay $8,000 or $11,000 for a mower?
- 24HP Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine with Donaldson Air Filter
- Hydro-Gear ZT3400 Dual Hydrostatic Drives
- 48" Deck Width - 3 blades
- 7 gauge heavy-duty fabricated floating steel deck
- Flip-up Standing Platform easily converts to a walk-behind
- 1.5" - 4.25" Adjustable cutting height from the operator position
- 23" Rear Tires
- 13" Front Tires
- Comfortable Zero-Turn controls
- 5-gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge
- Pre-installed hour meter
- Heavy-duty vertical muffler
- Industry-standard tires, belts, bearings, and electronic components
- Not CARB Compliant/Not for sale in California
- full parts support, dealer, and fleet options available at bradleymowers dot com
Shipping charge is only within the Contiguous US (lower 48 states) shipping must be to a commercial address, that must have a dock or forklift for unloading. If the business name and address are not listed at check out the shipment will automatically go to your nearest FedEx Freight terminal for pick up.
$400 for most of the US
$500 for AZ, CA, ID, NV, UT, WA
Contact us for AK, HI, PR, US Territories, or international locations for charges.
Local pickup available is available at no shipping charge.
Local pickup WITH assembly is $100 extra
Bradley Mowers are manufactured by Havener Enterprises, Inc. with 20 years of outdoor power equipment and steel manufacturing experience.